Monday, March 05, 2007

What are you Doing July 21?

I'll be reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I finally pre-ordered my copy yesterday from Amazon and I'm so exicted! I've always been attracted to fantasy books, especially those that include magic or dragons. I remember the first time I ever read Harry Potter. For my 8th grade reading class, we had to read Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone, so being the book lover that I was (and still am), I made my mom buy me a copy. I then snatched up the next two HP books. I got the 4th HP book from Sam's one day during the summer it came out. I bought it about 10 that morning and had it finished by 6 or 7 that night. I finished the 5th and the 6th books in one day, too. Now, I can hardly wait for my copy of the last book to arrive. Granted, I will be sad because this wonderful journey is finally going to come to an end, but at the same time, I can't wait to find out what happens. Now all I have to do is what patiently until July 21 gets here.

No comments: