Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just a Few of my Favorite Things

wwLike a mother asked to choose her favorite child, I cannot choose a favorite book. Overall, I love books and will like practically anything that I read. There is the small occasion that I do not enjoy a book, but it's hard for me to give up possession of it. My shelves are almost full of books, and several boxes of books reside in the attic. Yet, when someone asks me to name my favorite book, I am unable to name just one. So, to hopefully make things easier, I've decided to create a list of a few of my favorite books.

  1. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
  2. Harry Potter by JK Rowling
  3. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
  4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  5. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
  6. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  7. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  8. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  9. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
  10. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  11. His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
  12. Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paolini
  13. The Once and Future King by T.H. White

No comments: